Weekly Skill Sessions are a great way to create consistency between the training your organization receives and the expectations of the teams within that organization. My experience as a coach, not just a trainer, helps me understand the importance of developing particular skills within a system and the training I provide reflects that.
Each week will focus on a topic and all the drills and games will be based on that, emphasizing different aspects of offensive basketball. Breaking basketball down to its finer points helps me identify and correct mistakes, while easily modifying the training to suit a variety of skill levels.
Before starting Weekly Skill Sessions, I will work with your organization to establish the following:
- Duration of Season (Minimum 3 Weeks, Maximum 8 Weeks)
- Frequency of Sessions (1,2, or 3 a week)
- Age Groups and Athletes the Sessions are Available For (E.G. K-3rd, 4th-8th)
- Location & Times
- Areas to Focus on Each Week
- Prices will range between $5-$12 each 1 hour session per person depending on the frequency and duration of season.
FOR AN EXAMPLE, CHECK OUT THE EVENTS TAB FOR HOLT JR. RAMS SPRING SKILL SESSIONS.
CONTACT STEPHEN TO SET UP WEEKLY SKILL SESSIONS AT:
Check back soon for images and videos under Multimedia to get an idea of what Skill Sessions look like.